LWTM holistic lifestyle planner
LWTM holistic lifestyle planner is an integral part of the Living With The Moon Website. When you sign up to our mailing list you can download this useful tool free of charge
Every New Moon we encourage you to think about your month ahead and plan your life and time accordingly.
Planning your life it is not just filling up your diary with dates like going to a concert, pay your tax bill, or invite your neighbours for dinner. Although all of these things are important, too there is more to ‘planning your life’ than just adding ‘things to do’ to your diary.
LWTM holistic lifestyle planner actively encourages you to think about your life in an overarching way. What is your passion? What makes you come alive? Which direction is the right one for you? What changes can you do right now to align yourself with your core values and passions?
But remember there won’t be any change if your thoughts are not paired with real, worthwhile actions.
Here is a quick guide:
- Plan your life at New Moon
- Use the time of the Waxing Moon (about 2 weeks) for all activities that involve planning, setting up new routines, anything creative, artistic
- At Full Moon reap the benefits and celebrate. Say you have decorated your living room, now get friends round and enjoy your new creation with them.
- During the Waning Moon (about 2 weeks) it is all about achieving or implementing what you have created. Don’t pile on idea after idea. Take these two weeks to make sure to find a way to actually realizing what you were dreaming about. Only ideas followed by actions will bring real change.
- You have come full circle- back at New Moon. It is time again to evaluate what you have achieved over the last 4 weeks.
- Tick off what you have finished – well done. What is not quite there yet, goes on the list for the month ahead.
Running a thousand miles is a daunting task, but running just one mile a thousand times sounds far more achievable. Yet the outcome is the same. Consistent, long-term action is the way forward!