LWTM Goal Planner
The LWTM Goal Planner is an integral part of the LWTM Lifestyle. When you sign up to our mailing list you can download this useful tool free of charge
Every New Moon we encourage you to think about your month ahead and plan your life and time accordingly.
Planning your life it is not just filling up your diary with dates like going to a concert, pay your tax bill or invite your neighbours for dinner. Although all of these things are important, too there is more to ‘planning your life’ than just adding ‘things to do’ to your diary.
The LWTM Goal Planner actively encourages you to think about your life in an overarching way. What is your passion? What makes you come alive? Where do you think your life heading to? What changes can you do right now to align yourself with your core passion about life?
The first step is thinking about it and planning – This is what we encourage you to do.
But remember there won’t be any change if your thoughts are not paired with real, worthwhile actions.
- Plan your life at New Moon
- Use the time of the Waxing Moon (about 2 weeks) for all activities that involve planning, setting up new routines, anything creative, artistic
- At Full Moon reap the benefits and celebrate. Say you have decorated your living room, now get friends round and enjoy your new creation with them.
- During the Waning Moon (about 2 weeks) it is all about achieving or implementing what you have created. Don’t pile on idea after idea. Take these two weeks to make sure to find a way to actually realizing what you were dreaming about. Only ideas followed by actions will bring change, ideas alone won’t.
- We have come full circle. Back the New Moon evaluate what you have achieved (ideas followed by concrete actions). Any idea, task not fully realized yet, goes back on the list for the next month and so on.
Running a thousand miles is a daunting task, but running just one mile a thousand time seems much easier to do, yet the outcome is the same. So, in essence, a really big life goal, the task is difficult to achieve, But chipping away at it, bit by bit, will make big goals come true.Blog post – A Goal Planner that works for you!