Hip and sexual organs
Today this body region is especially susceptible to exercise and looking after it. Today’s highlighted regions are the hip and the sexual organs.
So today it is all about sexual health and reproduction (male and female). If you suffer from lack of appetite here are a few natural foods that might be beneficial.
Of course you don’t deal with this subject just today – just you may start a new way of dealing with it or finding out more about topics such as sexual health, natural birth control and so on.
Other related issues are menstruation, menopause and pregnancy. Lady’s Mantel tea – prepared as tea or sitzbath, is ideal for many female issues. Here is how to make it.
1/2 cup lady’s mantle
1/2 cup red raspberry leaf
1/4 cup lemon balm (you can add more to taste)
- Place all herbs in a dry, pint-size Mason jar with a lid and shake until they’re mixed up well or stir in a bowl and store in a jar. This makes enough for many cups of tea.
- To make one cup, all you need is 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs.
- For a strong brew, steep a tablespoon of herbs in a generous cup of hot water for about 5-10 minutes and strain.
- Begin drinking the tea about a week before you are expecting your period.
- If you have problems with heavy cramping, try drinking a cup (warm or iced) every day of the month.
- Find out more here at the HerbalAccademy
For your hips and general well-being into old age, have a look into Pilates by finding a course near you.
Avoid operations and medical procedures of these areas.